Air loop - vp
Single crochet - b / n.
Double crochet - st s / n.
1. Hook and thread.
2. We start knitting with a chain of 7 vp and close it in a ring.
3. We knit 3 loops for lifting.
4. We knit 19 st s / n.
5. Again we knit 3 loops for lifting and then 1 column with / n. * Then 5 vp and 2 tbsp s / n with a single top *. To make 2 st s / n with a common peak, you should not tie the first column to the end, but start the second. Then knit all the stitches that remain on the hook. Repeat from * to *.
6. End the row with an arch of air loops.
7. We do 3 lifting loops. On the arch from the chain of the previous row we knit 3 st s / n and 5 vp And 4 more s / n. On all subsequent arches we knit 4 st s / n, then 5 vp, then 4 st s / n. The first part is ready, then we need to make another, exactly the same part. We knit the last row of the second part as follows.
8. During the knitting of 5 air loops, we do this: we knit 3 VP and connect with the arch of the second part. Then we tie the remaining 2 vp In this way we knit the last row and at the same time connect the two parts of the ball.
9. This is what the toy looks like. There is very little left and it will become like a real Christmas ball.
10. Take a regular balloon. Insert it into a knitted toy.
11. Inflate the ball and dip in chilled sugar syrup. Leave to dry.
12. We pierce the ball and pull it out. The toy is ready.